Geographic Information Service (GIS) is defined as the information system designed to input, manage, update, analyse and present spatially related information collected and managed by the municipality.
MMM GIS Mandate
Geographic Information Service (GIS) supports the functions of the municipality in delivering service both into the internal and external citizens. The GIS mandate is lined with the MMM GIS policy.
- Share spatial information and to promote the use of geographic information
- To ensure service excellence within and around Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality (MMM).
- To stimulate integrated and sustainable economic development.
- To improve and sustain financial, human resource and management excellence; and
- To evolve institutional excellence through a thorough going institutional reengineering, and effective long range development planning.
|ITEMS TO DOWNLOAD
|Metropolitan Open Space System (MOSS)|
|Municipal Demarcation Board Ward Maps|
|Mangaung Metro Cadastral data|
|Mangaung GIS Policy|
Sub-Directorate: Geographic Information Services
Contact Person: Ms Boniswa Taju
Telephone Number: 051 405 8321
E-mail Address: Boniswa.Taju@mangaung.co.za