Geographic Information Service (GIS) supports the functions of the municipality in delivering service both into the internal and external citizens. The GIS mandate is lined with the MMM GIS Policy.
The main objectives of Geographic Information Services is to achieve development goal, which are:
- To ensure service excellence within and around Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality (MMM).
- Share spatial information and to promote the use of geographic information.
- To stimulate integrated and sustainable economic development.
- To improve and sustain financial, human resource and management excellence; and
- To evolve institutional excellence through a thorough going institutional reengineering, and effective long range development planning.
- Interpretation and Business Support
- GIS- Data Compilation
- Design and Development
|Corporate User Needs Analysis||Property Geo-database|
|Corporate Geographic Information Services||Acquisition of Global positioning System Instruments|
|MMM Feature datasets – Including Naledi LM and Soutpan|
|Corporate GIS Policy|
|Mangaung Metro Map Book|
|ITEMS TO DOWNLOAD
|Municipal Demarcation Board Ward Maps|
|Mangaung Metro Cadastral data|
|Mangaung GIS Policy (Draft)|
Click to download Version 1 – Newsletter March 2016 (Format: PDF, Size: 1.55MB)
Sub-Directorate: Geographic Information Services
Contact Person: Ms. Boniswa Taju
Telephone Number: 051 405 8321
E-mail Address: Boniswa.Taju@mangaung.co.za
- Mr. T. Mabuza – General Manager
- Ms. B. Taju – Secretary
- Mr. H. Stander – GIS Administrator
- Ms. C. T. Twetwa
- Ms. V. Vuke
- Ms. J. Ratlabala