Notice is hereby given in terms of Section 49 (1)(a)(i) of the Local Government: Municipal Property Rates Act, 2004 (Act No 6 of 2004), hereinafter referred to as the “Act”, that the supplementary valuation roll for the period September 2014 until February 2015 is open for inspection at the following pay points:
- Bram Fischer Pay Point Civic Centre, De Villiers Street, Bloemfontein
- New Taxi Rank New Taxi Rank (Next to Pizza Parlour), Bloemfontein
- Heidedal Pay Point Da Vinci Crescent, Heidedal
- Leslie Monnanyane Pay Point Regional Office, Rocklands, Mangaung
- Reahola Pay Point Reahola Centre, Botshabelo
- Civic Centre Pay Point, Thaba Nchu Civic Centre, Stasie Street, Thaba Nchu
from 7 April 2015 to 19 June 2015. In addition the valuation roll is available on website www.mangaung.co.za.
An invitation is hereby made in terms of section 49(1)(a)(ii) of the Act that any owner or other person who so desires should lodge an objection with the Municipal Manager in respect of any matter reflected in, or omitted from, the supplementary valuation roll within the abovementioned period.
Attention is specifically drawn to the fact that in terms of section 50(2) of the Act an objection must be in relation to a specific individual property and not against the valuation roll as such. The form for the lodging of an objection is obtainable at the abovementioned pay points or website www.mangaung.co.za.
The completed forms must be returned to:
P O Box 288
Or handed in at any of the above pay points.
For enquiries please phone 051-4058318 or 051-4058276; or fax to 051-4058318.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Me S Mazibuko