PUBLIC NOTICE IN TERMS OF SECTION 21 OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT: MUNICIPAL SYSTEM ACT 32 OF 2000 READ TOGETHER WITH REGULATION 37, SUB-REGULATION 6 OF THE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS, 2005 TO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING UNSOLICITED BIDS:
- Unsolicited bid received from the Free State Rugby Union to lease an undivided portion of Portion 15 of Erf 26408, Willows, Bloemfontein for the development of a rugby academy with student accommodation.
- Unsolicited bid received from the PHG Group of Entities to acquire a portion of a street (erf 30482) between erf 120 Helicon Heights and erf 30376 Extension 213, Bloemfontein to consolidate both erven for the expansion of Northridge Mall.
- Unsolicited bid received from the Free State Taxi Association, an entity of the Greater Bloemfontein Taxi Association to lease the Mangaung Intermodal Transport Facility for taxi operations and commercial use.
Notice is hereby given in terms of Section 21 of the Local Government: Municipal Systems Act 32 of 2000 read together with regulation 37, sub regulation 6 of the Local Government: Municipal Supply Chain Management Regulations 2005, that the Bid Adjudication Committee meeting will sit to consider the above-mentioned proposals.
Conditions governing the attendance by the public are as follows, namely:
- Members of the public will have only observer status
- They may not engage in any discussion with members of the adjudication panel
- They may not raise any matter in the meeting
- They may not, prior to the meeting contact, discuss or raise any matter with officials or members
- They shall not be permitted to record (audio or visual) any proceedings of the meeting
- No electronic devices or equipment including cellphones shall be permitted in the meeting
- No firearms or weapons shall be permitted in the meeting
- Members of the public will be required to fill in the attendance register also and will be required to produce valid identity document.
- Members of the public will be required to indicate(on the attendance register) their interest in the matter to be discussed
- Any member of the public failing to adhere to these conditions may be refused entry and/or be removed from the meeting.
DATE: 24 August 2018
VENUE: Committee Room A, Bram Fischer Building, C/O Nelson Mandela Drive And Markgraaf Street, Bloemfontein